What to do with that hail damaged spinach? Here's a great idea, easy and yummy!
bunch of fresh spinach, chopped- however much you have
2+ cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt (more or less)
dash of pepper or seasoned pepper
1/4 cup oil (more or less)
1. Cook spinach in water, until spinach is wilted / soft.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, and oil. Stir until crumbly.
4. Add the (hot or warm) spinach mixture, adding more water left in the pan from cooking if needed.
9. Cook both sides for about 4 minutes, til browned a bit.
Notes: I hereby add these diclaimers:
* used my kitchenaid, and my super cool tortilla press.
* kept adding puree until I liked the consistency of the dough.
* only mixed the dough for about 3 minutes.
* omitted the pepper.
And that's the truth !